Welcome to the Destinations Programme! As the summer wraps up and the new school year approaches, you may have some questions about the programme or even just your first day. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Students are not permitted to share materials. Please consider providing your child with the following items. Having their names on their belongings will be very helpful as well. The school will provide your child with any items they are unable to get. Locks are not needed at this time. Locker usage will be revisited in October.
- Mask (to be worn when inside the building, except during Nutrition Breaks)
- One large binder (often the zip-up variety work well), or a few smaller binders
- 10 Dividers
- Appropriate attire and running shoes for Physical Education Class
- Scientific Calculator
- Math Set with Protractor and Compass
- Lined paper
- Pens and Pencils (but will also be supplied)
- Sticky Notes
- Pencil Crayons
- Whiteboard Markers
- Oil pastels
- Reusable Water Bottle (Water fill stations are being installed in the school)
- Personal Kleenex
Our Destinations Team:
Clinton Breau, Principal of Susanna Moodie Elementary School
Anne-Louise Marriott, Grade 7 Homeroom: Language, French, Homeroom Phys. Ed.
Angela Hayes, Grade 7/8 Homeroom: Math, Science, Music, Homeroom Phys. Ed.
Amber Foster, Prep Coverage: History, Art, Drama, Dance
Angela French, Prep Coverage: Geography, Health